Image Map

Face of the Day #4

07 September 2013

Eyeliner is something that I always struggle with. I guess I'm just not very steady handed! I'm forever seeing these super cool tutorials on how to get the perfect flick but I can never seem to get it right.
I really wanted to try out the new Jelly Pong Pong liner I received from the August Glossybox though, so I've decided to get in a bit of practice. This is a brand that I've been wanting to try out for ages but I've either been put off by the prices, or they've been sold out of the items I was interested in.






The liner applies really well, and is really easy to smudge and blend.






Unfortunately I have found that the liner smudges once applied as well, so I would suggest that you keep a mirror handy! I ended up looking quite Panda-like at several points throughout the day. I think this product would probably work better as a shadow.









After applying, I used my favourite mascara (Lancome Hypnose Mascara)

I also used my Revlon Candy Apple Lip Butter, and  MUA Shimmer Kisses Blusher to complete the look.

Thanks for reading :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh the eyeliner nightmare - I'm so terrible at applying it! Usually just stick to having it on the bottom lid, so it doesn't overpower my blonde features! Thanks for the tips, nice lazy Saturday reading :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll soon get the hang of doing flicks, i've only just got the hang of it!

    I love your make up today, the lip colour is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think I need to practice with a gel liner or a liquid one, I find that I smudge pencils too easily!

      Delete
  3. I also really struggle with getting eyeliner to actually stay in place! So frustrating!

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to experiment with a primer, that might help to keep it from smudging! :)

      Delete