Image Map

September 2013 Glossybox - The London Edition

18 September 2013

Well, I am seriously impressed. This months Glossybox has completely bowled me over with it's awesomeness. I've only recently resubscribed, and I got this box with the Glossydots I had previously collected. I can't believe how lucky I've been to get this box for free, and you'll all soon see why!


  




Starting with the items I am least likely to get a lot of use out of, the Eylure Pre-glued Lashes. I've never tried false lashes before, so I'm not really sure when these are going to get used! I might have a go with them at some point, they might be good to save for Halloween!




The Toni & Guy Classic Shine and Gloss Serum is another product that I'm not sure if I'll use. It says to apply to dry hair and I can just see it making my hair a bit sticky. I'll maybe have to give it a go on a weekend when I'm not going anywhere to see how it turns out!



The next product is the Elizabeth Arden Untold fragrance. I love that this comes in a cute little bottle. It will look lovely on my dressing table. I really like the scent, it has a very fresh day time feel to it. Obviously perfume is a very personal thing, but I don't think many people will dislike this.



This is where things start to pick up a bit for me, with the Be a Bombshell Onyx Eyeliner. I've used an eyeliner like this before and it didn't really work very well, so I'm looking forward to trying this one out to see whether its any good! I like that the nib is shaped so that you can really experiment with the thickness of the line, very handy!




And finally, saving the best for last, the HD Brows blusher. This, for me, is amazing. I love the colour and packaging of this blusher, it really is quality. It will definitely get a LOT of use. Very impressed with Glossybox for including an item that costs more than the overall cost of the box as well.







Overall, I am so impressed with this months box. The packaging is gorgeous, especially the cute paper inside the box, and the products do not disappoint with their variety, quantity and quality! October's box should be interesting, Glossybox are going to have to work really hard to top this one!




Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow you got some awesome products, I use my HD brows palette all the time, it's brilliant :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete