Image Map

Look Beauty Haul

12 September 2013

I'd not heard about Look Beauty before I spotted that they were having a massive half price sale on another blog, so I decided to head on over and have a nose. Unsurprisingly, I ended up spending £25 and came away with this little lot!


Nail Pop! polishes 


I've wanted a new top coat for ages, so I decided to nab Look Beauty's to try out. The blue shade is called 'Vintage', and the purple is 'Grape Juice'.



Oomph Lashes! mascara 


I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm hoping to do a Face of the Day post with it in the next few days.



Fat Lips! lip crayons  

From left to right: Snog and Smacker

Smacker

Snog

These look totally gorgeous and I'm really excited to try them! I've been looking for some lip crayons for a while, but the majority seem to be mint flavoured, which I'm not keen on. These are flavour free, and the colour seems to really glide on.

Make Me Blush blushers




Left-right: Flush and Sculpt


Sculpt
Flush



I was really impressed with the packaging on these blushers, they're totally stunning. The compacts look expensive and high end, and I love that they come with a mirror.

 I will be doing a Face of the Day post with some of these lovelies at some point, and a couple of Nails of the Day posts as well! So keep your beady eyes peeled for those.

 Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Look Beauty products, I especially love the blushers and nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete