Image Map

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint

22 September 2013

Today's feature post is for Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints. I absolutely love the colours available in this range, and the fruity names they have!

 

From left to right: Pomegranate, Dragon Fruit, Mango,  Blueberry, Guava, and Watermelon

L-R: Pomegranate, Mango, Blueberry, Guava

Top-bottom: Pomegranate, Mango, Blueberry, Watermelon

Dragon Fruit

 These polishes claim to be 'Hi-Shine' and they really are. The pictures show the polishes applied with 2 coats, and no top coat. I love how the colours are so bright after only two coats, I was particularly impressed with the orange, as I've found that neon colours sometimes are nowhere near as bright as they appear in the bottle. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on some more colours in this range, although I've got to try and remember which shades I've already got! I recently bought a second bottle of the Blueberry shade by accident.

These polishes are available from Boots and Superdrug for £3.99 each.




2 comments:

  1. Barry M Gelly polish is amazing! I have greenberry and absolutely love it, I need more colours, these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 3/5 of the colours you have there, and i have to say i love the colours, theyre so pigmented, and such creative colours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete