Image Map

Librarian Work Wear #5

09 September 2013

Some of my favourite brands have started releasing their Autumn/Winter collections now, and I was super excited when I spotted Hell Bunny's new Madden dress. I absolutely love the vintage cut of this dress, and everyone knows I'm a total sucker for polka dots! I could hardly resist. So come payday, I snapped up this little beauty from rockabillypinup.co.uk. I can't spot this colour on their website anymore, but there are lots of other Hell Bunny stockists to choose from!





The dress itself isn't lined, and the material is quite thin. If I wanted to wear this into the colder months I'd probably have to invest in a slip and some really thick tights! I've been a bit nervous about it being slightly see-through in the sun as well.




It's totally gorgeous though, the skirt is really floaty and I especially love the collar detail! I've got my eye on the green version as well.

Outtake:
There are always stupid photos left over from me being awkward and not knowing how to pose, and the husband just snaps away happily. I've decided to start including them because they make me laugh. You're welcome.




Thanks for reading :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress, it's so pretty! I love the polka dot pattern! I want to wear more dresses this winter :) You have a great collection of dresses! I like the out take photos you include at the end :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do really love dresses. I counted them the other day and I think I have something like 30 dresses overall. I may need a bigger wardrobe at some point...

      Delete
  2. I have the same dress in green and I love it! ♥
    suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You look stunning in the green version :)

      Delete