Image Map

Face of the Day #10

26 October 2013

I've been experimenting a bit more with various eyeliners that I've rediscovered recently, and one of my absolute favourites is this one from Stila. I think I received this ages ago in a Glossybox, and its just been sitting around on my dressing table for ages. The shade is Moray, and its a lovely green with tiny golden sparkles.



Here I've teamed it with the blue shade from the MUA matte pallette, and one of my Revlon Lip Butters (Raspberry Pie) for a lovely autumnal look.






(I look really cranky here because the light was weird and I couldn't get my camera to focus :\)

I'm definitely going to be adding some more of Stila's smudge sticks to my Christmas wishlist! Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of the lipstick, looks great on you! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete