Image Map

MUA Matte Lipsticks

09 October 2013

So I recently caved and brought these other two MUA Matte lipsticks. I've wanted Scarlet Siren and Wild Berry since I bought Peachy Keen and Pouty Pink a while ago, and my local Superdrug finally got around to stocking them!




I'm kind of annoyed at myself because I was in such a rush that I grabbed the tester of Scarlet Siren by accident! I've since been back to try and replace it with a non-tester but they didn't have any in stock! These are obviously pretty popular.


I'm absolutely in love with Wild Berry. This is a great shade for pale people who want to try out the berry lip trend, but it's also really buildable if you want a lot more colour. I only applied a little as I fall into the pale people category!


As you can see here, it applies nowhere near as scarily dark as it looks! Scarlet Siren is pretty great too, it's a really lovely crimsony red which I'm a total sucker for!



Have you tried any of MUA's matte lipsticks yet? Nab them from MUA's website or Superdrug for £1 each.

1 comment:

  1. wow I love the red, it looks great on you! I'm going to try and find this in Superdrug! Red is always perfect for winter :)

    -x-

    ReplyDelete