Image Map

E.L.F. Haul

23 October 2013

Since liking E.L.F. on Facebook, I've noticed that they've been having quite a few flash sales with codes for free shipping or 50% off everything. I managed to nab some goodies during the 50% off everything weekend deal, and I'm pretty pleased with what I've got!

Big box of goodies!

I'm going to start with the lip products! I might have gone a little bit crazy with these...



 I love the look of these liquid lipsticks! The texture is sort of like a gloss, but quite creamy. I made a bit of a mess swatching these, as they're the kind that needs twisting to get the product, so inevitably I twisted too many times and ended up with lipstick everywhere. 
 

 
 
The jumbo lip gloss sticks are quite fun too. They apply as a sort of tinted gloss, but they're really buildable too. I had to use a few strokes to get these swatches as bright as this. I also bought the Super Glossy Lip Shines which smell fantastic, and the Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint which applies in a really cute pale pink shade.
 


I managed to not go as crazy with eye products, although I still got quite a few.


This is a swatch of the eyeshadow, it's a bit more matte than I thought it would be, but I still really like the shades together. I'm interested to see how these last without a primer!




I think the jumbo eyeshadow sticks are probably my favourite item from this haul! I love the shimmery shades, and I'm really tempted to buy the rest of the range now! I think these will need a primer, because they're so creamy. I've also got a swatch of the mineral eye liner in Ash. I wanted to get the coffee brown shade but unfortunately it was sold out, so I nabbed this instead. I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't seem like it needs a heavy hand application-wise. I also bought the Lash Extending Mascara to try out.




And finally, I managed to limit myself to just two blushers!




Headliner is a liquid blush, which is not my usual choice. I tend to prefer powders. I think I will only need a tiny amount of this, its really pigmented, and quite creamy. The All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade is meant to used as an all purpose product, but I think I will mainly use it as a blush. This is a kind of solid cream blush, and it's a really gorgeous dusky pink. I'm looking forward to breaking this out in the next couple of days!

In other news, the blog should be getting a shiny new layout soon! Keep your eyes peeled :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats some haul! :) Everything looks so nice, I love the colours of the lip products :)

    ReplyDelete