Image Map

E.L.F. Eye Shadow Sticks and Mineral Eye Liner

20 November 2013

Time for an E.L.F. haul update! These Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks were my favourite part of the haul overall, and I have since bought four more...woops.



Rock Out

Rock Out is a great silvery grey shade. A decent primer is a must for these as they do tend to smudge and crease throughout the day! However, if you're short on time, they are pretty easy to just blend back in to your eyelid.



Forest Nymph and Ash


Here I've gone for a bit of a rock chick look! I don't wear eyeliner like this to work anyway. Forest Nymph is a gorgeous shimmery brown shade, really neutral and easy to wear. The Mineral Eye Liner in Ash was really easy to apply, and is a very dark grey, almost black.




These are definitely a firm favourite with me, and I can't wait to try out the new shades I bought in the recent 50% off weekend! You can check out the Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks here, they're a bargain at £2.50 each, and the Mineral Eye Liner is available here for £3.

1 comment: