Image Map

Chapstick Lipsations Berry Shimmer

06 November 2013

I've recently had a cold, and the weather hasn't been very kind, so my lips have been really chapped and sore recently. So when I was hanging around my local Superdrug (which I do a lot, I know) and spotted this new Chapstick, I had to grab it.



This is probably one of the tastiest lip balms I've ever owned. I think the flavour is a mix of raspberry and red currants and it smells almost like Ribena! It applies with a really lovely shimmer, nothing too glittery and mental, just enough to look pretty.



After using this, my lips felt much smoother and nowhere near as sore. The Chapstick has also got really good staying power. It managed to cling on for a good 4 hours before it needed reapplying.





I think this cost me £1.99, and it was on offer. I can't seem to find it on the Superdrug website though!

On a side note, I hope you all like the blogs new layout! I'm pretty much in love with it :)

Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your new layout, so pretty! :)

    The chapstick looks so nice, the colour looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete