Image Map

Collection Does it All Mascara

13 November 2013

This is the final product from my recent Superdrug haul! I mainly bought this because I really liked the packaging. I love the purple and yellow together, and the funky comic strip font! It kind of reminds me of Watchmen.



I wasn't really expecting much from this mascara, as it was kind of a grab and run purchase, but I've been really pleasantly surprised by it. It really defines and lifts my eyelashes, and the wand is great for grabbing those pesky small lashes at the corner of your eye.




I find that this dries really quickly, which is a must for me because otherwise it would smear all over my glasses, and is pretty easy to remove. This was £3.99 from Superdrug.

Dolly eyes!
Thanks for reading :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment