Image Map

Memebox Superbox #30 Aloe Vera

28 July 2014


It was always going to happen eventually. I've finally been suckered into buying my first Memebox! Memebox is a Korean beauty box company that produces several different boxes every month, and dispatches them at different times throughout the month. There is no subscription fee, you just pick the box you like the sound of and buy it! For my first box, I decided to go for the Aloe Vera Superbox.




The box comes wrapped in a pink bubble wrapped bag, and contains a card listing everything in the box and instructions on how to use the products.




As you can see, my box was jam packed with Aloe Vera goodies! The first thing I picked out was this Purederm Skin Soothing Moisture Mask (full-sized, $12). It smells really nice and the product itself is a really interesting texture, it's quite unlike any other masks I've tried before! I can't wait to give it a try.




There were also six of these Purederm Nose Pore Strips ($6 for a box of six), I've never tried nose strips before but I do tend to suffer from spots around that area of my face, so these will definitely get used up!




This Enesti Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (Full-sized, $14) is going to come in very handy! I read a review of this box that mentioned putting this product in the fridge, which I think is a fantastic idea for when it gets really hot. The UK has had some very warm weather recently so I've put this in the fridge in preparation!



  
The Real Beauty Morning Dew Bamboo Serum (full-sized, $28) is one of the more expensive items included in the box. The serum is meant to provide gentle hydration to dry and lacklustre skin. It is very watery, and I've been putting it on at night before I go to bed. It seems to leave my skin quite sticky and I haven't noticed any obvious benefits yet, but I'm hoping with extended use I should start to see some results!




There were also two Enesti Suanbo Spa Aloe Multi Care Masks (full-sized, two masks for $10) in the box. I tried one of these last night and loved it! The mask fit to my face really well and stayed there, normally I find these masks much too big for my face and they always end up falling off. I left it on for 10 minutes and once I'd removed it, I gently patted the excess gel into my face. My skin felt incredibly refreshed afterwards.




The Ramosu 100% Pure Aloe Vera Extract (full-size, $11) is a bit of a mystery product for me! I had a real struggle to actually get into the bottle to put the little plastic topper on, and now I'm not really sure what to do with it! I think I might try using it on my face for a bit, if that doesn't seem to do anything I might just save it for sunburn.




This Grinif Aloe Mist Moisture Care was the most expensive item in the box (full-size, $36). I've used it a couple of times and I would definitely suggest holding this well away from your face when you use it! It spritzes quite a large amount at a time so you don't need a lot of sprays to get full coverage.




For my first box, I'm really impressed. I only paid £15 for this box as I had a discount code, and the value comes in at $117, nearly £70. I've already ordered some more Memeboxes, and I was lucky enough to win one over at the lovely Kelly's blog, which I shall be reviewing shortly! 

The Aloe Vera Superbox is still available here for $32, but you might want to move fast, boxes sell out quickly!         



6 comments:

  1. What a fab little box, I love the pore strips you got loads!! and the Aloe mist sounds lovely for summer.
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fab box, what a lovely mix of products! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Check out thier website: http://us.memebox.com/

      They do make up, skincare, hair care, bath and body, all different types! I really wanted the cute wishlist box (http://us.memebox.com/superbox/previous-boxes/superbox-51-my-cute-wishlist-2#.U9YpRYV2j5M) but it's sadly sold out :(

      Delete
  4. Memebox has always great boxes :) I'm always so impressed with their boxes.

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting eagerly to see what you got in this box, as it's one of many I liked the look of! :)
    Seems like a good 'un, especially in this hot weather! x

    ReplyDelete