Image Map

Weekly Book Round Up #32

21 March 2014



The Outlander series is one of my absolute favourites. I've decided to reread it because a new book is coming out in June, and I couldn't really remember what had happened in the previous books. The story begins in Cross Stitch, when Claire Fraser accidentally travels back from 1946 through some standing stones to the 1700's. These books are quite large, and a lot happens in each individual novel. This book mainly sets the scene for Claire and Jamie's romance, and also focuses on the coming events in time that Claire knows they must face together, namely, the battle of Culloden. If historical romance is your thing, these are definitely worth checking out. I'm not sure I'll be able to read all of them again before the next book comes out, but I'm definitely going to give it a try!

Nicola's rating: 5/5


1 comment:

  1. I love romance novels ♥ Jane Austen is my favorite writer ♥ I think your suggestion is quite interesting, I'll read it!
    I found you on #FBL on Facebook. I'm following you via Bloglovin and Pinterest, GFC seems to have problems! hope you can follow me back! xoxo
    http://letsdochocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete