Image Map

Updates.

11 August 2013

So, the last time I posted anything on here was 2 years ago. Whoops. I had intended to carry on reviewing books but life happened. Since I last posted on here I have: gotten a new job, bought a house, gotten married, and acquired a puppy. Thats a lot of LIFE. I would, however, like to get back into blogging and maybe diversify this whole shebang a bit. I'm thinking of something along the lines of librarian workwear, make up reviews, book reviews, etc. Either way, this could be awesome or a disaster! Maybe I won't update this again for another two years!

The blogging world is my oyster!







Laters!

4 comments:

  1. yay would love to see some librarian chick fashion :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you for following me :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay librarian fashion seems like a fun idea, i love the idea of book reviews, i just spent the last hour reading book and film reviews, it's always great to find out out what other people are reading and watching. Yes, the blogging world is your oyster and i hope you enjoy it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And thank you for following me, your blog looks awesome :)

      Delete