Image Map

Clinique Chubby Stick in Roomiest Rose

26 August 2014


I've recently been introduced to Cohorted which is website that encourages 'social shopping'. Every week they introduce four new cohorts for high end products, and the more people buy them, the cheaper they get! The other week I was having a little browse when I noticed that they still had a cohort open for a Clinique Chubby Stick. I've been lusting after these for ages but hadn't been able to justify buying one for myself, so I decided to go for it!




The shade is Roomiest Rose, and it's a gorgeous dark pink that really suits my pale skin tone! There is a slight shimmer to it, but nothing too overbearing. It's incredibly easy to apply and wear. It feels very comfortable on my lips, but I have to say, I didn't find it to be intensely moisturising. If you suffer from overly dry lips like I do, it might be best to wear a decent lip balm underneath.




I had heard that these have a bit of a mint flavour to them but I couldn't detect it. Nor was there any of that tingling sensation you sometimes get with these lip crayons. I'm definitely looking at expanding my collection of these now, hopefully Cohorted will have some new colours up in the coming weeks!





Have you tried any of the Clinique Chubby Sticks? 

Which colour is your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment