Image Map

Weekly Book Round Up #38

02 May 2014



This book was one of my birthday presents, and I absolutely love getting books from people! It's always interesting to see what they pick out. This one came from my Mother-in-Law (Thanks Susan!) and it's a great choice! I'd not read anything by this author before, but this book has definitely made me want to try her other books. In a way, I found this book to be quite similar to Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl. It twists and turns and really keeps you on your toes, and I really enjoyed it. The story is told in several parts, the beginning following what would seem like a routine family holiday until a new member of the group disappears with the youngest child. The second part of the book goes into more detail about why this family has been targeted, and by whom. I can't go into too much detail without being spoilery, but if you loved Gone Girl then I'd definitely suggest you give this a try!


Nicola's rating: 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment