Image Map

Love Me Beauty Box - May 2014

27 May 2014


This month's Love Me Beauty menu was a bit of a surprise, as they decided to take their boxes in more of a 'lifestyle' direction. Each menu contained some tea bags and notebooks as well as some beauty items. Here's what I received!



First up, the tea. I don't drink tea, so I was a little bit disappointed to see tea bags included as one of the items in each box. I do have friends who are total tea addicts though, so these will be rehomed!



I loved the idea of including notebooks in the boxes, especially with these adorable prints! I can never remember things unless I write them down, and one of these notebooks has already found it's way into my desk drawer for taking notes in meetings. I've no doubt that these will come in handy while I'm on holiday too!



 I already have a lot of pink nail polishes, so I will probably be looking to rehome this as well! It's a very vivid shade of pink, as opposed to the baby pink it's described as, but the formula seems really nice.




We also received these cute little tubs from Suti. One of them is a foot balm, and the others (I think) are for your face. They all smell very herby which I don't mind but I know not everyone will like. They seem quite oily which I am always a little bit wary about with facial creams. They don't always tend to work well with my skin but I will try them out and report back!




Finally, we received this lip balm from Raw Skincare. This was the main reason for me picking menu number 3 this month, as the other options were mint and ginger beer flavour balms. This one should be perfect for me as it's meant to be super moisturising! 



Overall, I'm happy with the box but it could have been better. Love Me Beauty have recently been slightly slipping in my opinion which is a shame because they were my absolute favourite box for a while! I still really like them, but I think they need to up their game a bit in the next couple of months otherwise I will be unsubscribing.


What did you think to this month's box? Did you prefer the lifestyle theme?


6 comments:

  1. The notebooks are super pretty! I really like the sound of the Suti balms, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still looks like a better box than a lot of others - I love the inclusion of the noteboks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These notebooks have the cutest prints! xo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the nail polish it has such a cute colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always interested by different beauty boxes, but as I only really like one or two things each time it's not really worth it :( Love the look of the nail varnish and the lip balm! Great post :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the lifestyle products in this box x

    ReplyDelete