Image Map

Weekly Book Round Up #35

11 April 2014




Having really enjoyed the first book in this series, I was pretty excited to catch up with Nicholas Fox and Kate O'Hare again! This book seemed to be written in less of an Evanovich style, but having not read any of Lee Goldberg's books I can't really say if it was more his usual style. There just seemed to be less ridiculousness than there usually is in Janet Evanovich's novels, and my guess is that the first book in this series was written more by her, and Lee Goldberg took the second book. Even though the writing style was different, I still found this book enjoyable. This time, the heist is to uncover an ex-politician who has a large collection of stolen art, without revealing that Kate (FBI) is working alongside Nicholas (crook). These really are great fun, but I'm hoping the next one will be less Goldberg, and more Evanovich!

Nicola's rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment